Why have 1 to 1 Skype Kundalini Yoga Sessions?
- Have a guided yoga session that is tailor made for you
- You need support to get into a regular practice and find the right kriyas or meditations to support you with what is happening in your life.
- Practice Yoga from the comfort of your own home, office or hotel room
- You want to go to class, but there is no Kundalini Yoga near you
- The times of regular classes do not suit you
- You are travelling and want to keep up with your yoga practice whilst away from home
” Having Preet Kaur as a teacher to me, feels like having a mentor. Her approach to teaching Kundalini yoga comes from the heart, she truly is authentic and experienced and is willing to listen to your life’s issues and address them through the teachings, plus she gives you work to do in between sessions. Practicing Kundalini Yoga solo is fine, but with Preet teaching me through Skype I get way more out of the session than I would if I practiced it solo. Plus it’s flexible so I can easily fit it into my busy life. I have had numerous teachers over the last three years but I have never felt as comfortable as I do with Preet. She is kind, compassionate, flexible, patient and intuitive. I highly recommend her Skype sessions”. Caroline
What do you need for a Skype or facetime session?
- A good internet connection
- A computer with camera, microphone and speaker system
- Skype downloaded and installed on your computer
- A space where you will be free of distractions
- A yoga mat, cushion and blanket
- Water to drink
Choice and cost of the sessions
- 1 hr individual session: £45
- 1.5hr individual session: £60
- 1 hr package of 6 sessions – £240 (saving of £30)
- 1.5 hr package of 6 sessions – £330 (saving of £30)
(Book a free 15 min skype or phone chat to meet me and talk through what you are wanting to focus on and to see which package would be good for you).
What you need to get going with the Skype sessions?
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions below, for participating in these Skype sessions
- Choose your session type and make an advanced online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, there is an option to pay as a guest
- After payment, you will receive and email asking you to fill in a health questionnaire
- You will also receive a Kundalini Yoga information sheet
- Once payment and questionnaire have been received, I will contact you to make an appointment that is suitable for you
Terms and Conditions
You are encouraged to enthusiastically approach your yoga practice during the Skype one to one yoga sessions, however you are encouraged to use care when determining your own ability to do the exercises offered.
Do not aggravate an existing injury.
Please let Preet Kaur know in the questionnaire of any health complaint or injury that you have and let her know at the beginning of the session if there is any injury or health complaint that has arisen since completing the questionnaire.
If you have a doubt as to whether yoga would be recommended if you have a particular injury or condition, please consult your health care professional.
The instruction and advice presented in the Skype yoga sessions is not meant to be used in lieu of professional medical or psychological care for the treatment of any condition.
There are certain limitations to the practice of yoga for pregnant and menstruating women. Please ask Preet Kaur if this applies to you.
Please fill in your details and accept the terms of working together